Mar 16, 2008

Recollections of Summer Days



I would like to say that I have a special summer last year. I spent all the summer days in my hometown, Penghu, which is a beautiful island with all the attractive features make people like summer such as sunshine, beach, and blue sky.


Every evening I played outdoors. Of course, I usually went to swim with my friends. The seawater was clean and warm. We would not go home until we enjoyed the best view of the beach, sunset. At night, I often took a walk along the coastline with my girl fiend. The wind was mild and the night was quiet. It was enough just walk side by side, without words.


The summer days last year were such wonderful that I would never forget in my whole life.



2 comments:

UC的屎尿人生 said...

keyword:my girl friend

ChengShiun said...

你被蒙蔽了,這篇是作文練習簿系列~